The renovation and remodeling work at your home can never be completed if you do not pay attention towards perfect renovation work to the kitchens and bathrooms. To give your kitchen and bathroom an aesthetic look, it is always preferable to go with some modern designs and here you can surely opt for backsplash tiles. Designs with these tiles will surely make your kitchen more colorful and gorgeous. Let us have a look at the various design tips with backsplash tiles.
Arabescato Carrara with 1×1 Honed is a perfect pattern for your kitchen. Here you will get a perfect mixture of interlocking Pattern with keystone. This style also comes in different shades of white and gray.
- Arabescato Carrara with a herringbone brick backsplash pattern is also a nice design tool to make your kitchen more attractive. This is available with 4 x 4 honed with the different shades of soft white. By using this design it will surely make your kitchen and bathroom more attractive.
- Arabescato Carrara marble is available with hexagonal style and this style is also available with black and white shades. These tiles are just perfect for all types of floors and countertops etc.
- For your kitchen and bathroom, you can surely opt for Arabescato Carrara with and marble and black bend glass finish. This will definitely give your kitchen a classic look with utmost modernity.
- Arabescato Carrara Splitface is available at a measurement of 12 x 12 x 10. This is also mesh mounted marble mosaic tile. Hence, if you are opting for this tile, then this is surely going to make your light more exotic and gorgeous.
- If you love to give your kitchen a look of brick pattern then it will be nice to select tiles known as an arctic storm with the designer brick pattern. Within these patterns too, you can get the styles like an interlocking pattern or Crema Marfil marble.
- Another famous backsplash tile design is arctic ice subway glass design with a measurement of 2x4x 8mm. This style is also available with the interlocking pattern or marble look with silver slate etc.
- Aspen interlocking glass with ivory travertine has become a famous design style for your kitchen and bathroom. Within this design, you will also get more designs such as Tuscany walnut, basal blue bamboo etc.